Are you looking for Beyonce workout routine and diet she follows? Well, look no further. You’ve come to the right place.
Beyonce Knowles is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, actress, and filmmaker. Knowles’ was born in Houston, Texas and she rose to fame in the late 1990s. Today, she is one of the highest-paid singers in the world, and her music has sold millions of copies around the globe. She also has impressed her fans with her flawless body.
Beyoncé is known for her fit body and to maintain it she does a lot of training throughout the day. She is known to have an athletic body that is strong and thus she does a lot of weight training, as well as flexibility movements. Beyoncé has also been the inspiration behind many kinds of diets and fitness trends and has inspired people ever since.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Beyonce Knowles’ workout routine. Here we go:
Day 1 – Back up and Biceps
- Chin Ups (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Chin Ups (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Row Machine (4 sets, 12 reps)
- T-Bar Rows (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell Curls (6 sets, 12 reps)
- EZ Bar Curls (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Straight Bar Cable Curls (4 sets, 12 reps)
Day 2- Hamstrings and Calves
- Lying Leg Curls (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Seated Leg Curls (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Deadlifts (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
- Seated Calf Raises (8 sets, 20 reps)
- Standing Calf Raises (6 sets, 20 reps)
Day 3- Triceps and Shoulders
- Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extensions (6 sets, 12 reps)
- Skull Crushers EZ Bar (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Rope Overhead Cable Extensions (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Military Press (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Upright Rows with EZ Bar (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Side Lateral Raises (4 sets, 10 reps)
Day 4- Exercises of day one
- Lunges (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Good Mornings (6 sets, 20 rep)
- Leg Press (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Squats (4 sets, 12 reps)
Day 5- Lower body
- Hanging Knee Raises (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Crunches (4 sets, 20 reps)
- Crunch Machine (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Crunches On Ball (4 sets, 20 reps)
She takes rest on weekends. Beyonce’s workout regimen is no joke – according to her trainer, she exercises five times a week for 45 minutes a day. In addition, when she is on tour, she practices choreography seven days a week. The singer mixes it up with weight lifting – she works out with bench presses, pushups, military presses, as well as weighted lunges and squats to keep her body in tip-top shape.
To sum up, as a busy woman, Beyoncé is constantly on the go. Hence, it shouldn’t be a surprise to learn of her love of quick workouts. The singer squeezes in bodyweight exercises like squats, lunges, and planks whenever she has a few minutes between rehearsals or shoots. Beyonce is mostly known for two things, her singing, and her ridiculously hot body. She has influenced millions with her music and is today known for being the queen of music.