Gal Gadot is best known for playing the role of Wonder Woman. To prepare for this role the actress had to create a strict diet and manage to stay focused to follow her workout routines. Gadot focused on doing a variety of exercises such as cardio interval training, squats, and ball throws. Within this article, we’ll discuss Gal Gadot workout routine.
Gadot has starred in movies that include ‘Fast Five’, ‘Wonder Woman’, ‘Criminal’, ‘Keeping Up With The Joneses’, ‘Triple 9’, ‘Knight and Day’ and ‘Date Night’.
Gal Gadot Workout
When she’s not preparing for a movie role she enjoys pilates and yoga so she can change things up and challenge her body.
When Gal Gadot prepared for Wonder Woman she had to follow an intensive and tough workout program for 6 months to get into superhero shape. She has said in an interview that she worked out for 6 hours, out of which 2 hours were reserved for gym exercising.
Gadot enjoys rock climbing, which has helped her to achieve a lot of muscle mass on her abs, shoulders, chest, and legs.
Gal Gadot follows workouts 5-days-a-week. Here is the daily workout routine of this Wonderwoman during the whole project:
DAY 1: HIIT, Legs, Core
- Warmup: Treadmill, 5 minutes; HIIT Treadmill Sprints, 3x for 30 seconds, with 30 seconds off
- Front squat, 12 reps 3x
- Walking lunge, 20 reps 3x
- Mini band circuit, 3 rounds: Mini band curtsy step, 20 reps; mini band lateral walk, 15 reps each side
- Skaters, 20 reps 3x
- Windmill, 20 reps, 10 on each side
DAY 2: Chest, Back, Core
- Warmup: Assault bike (or rowing machine), 5 minutes
- Wide-grip pull-down, 12 reps 3x
- Push-ups to max out, finish last couple reps on knees, 3x
- Alt standing dumbbell rows, 20 reps 3x
- Superset, 3 rounds: Reverse fly on an incline bench, 12 reps; dumbbell flies on the flat bench, 12 reps
- Core superset, 3 rounds: Crossover Mountain climbers, 12 reps, 6 each side; rotational leg kicks, 12 reps, 6 each side
DAY 3: HIIT, Arms, Shoulders, Core
- Warmup: Assault Bike, 5 minutes
- HIIT Assault bike, 5x for 20 seconds, with 20 seconds off
- Alt biceps curl, 16 reps, 8 each side, 3x
- Triceps skull crusher, 12 3x
- Superset, 3 rounds: Cable bicep curl, 12 reps; tri push down, 12 reps
- Superset, 3 rounds: Double bicep curl flat back, 10 reps; lateral raise, 12 reps
- Hollow hold, 45 seconds 3x
DAY 4: HIIT, Lower body, Core
- Warmup: Treadmill, 5 minutes; HIIT Deadmill sprints, 3x for 30 seconds
- Leg press, 12 reps 3x
- Bulgarian split squat, 20 reps, 10 reps on each side, 3x
- Swiss ball superset, 3 rounds: Knee tuck, 12 reps; side to side, 12 reps, 6 on each side
- Superset, 3 rounds: Hamstring curl, 12 reps; hip thrust, 12 reps
- Stability ball pass, 20 reps 3x
DAY 5: Upper Body, Core
- Warmup: Assault Bike, 5 minutes
- Superset, 3 rounds: Close-grip pulldown, 20 reps; lateral raise, 15 reps
- Superset, 3 rounds: Dumbbell rotation, 16 reps, 8 each side; push-ups on the bench, 12 reps
- Superset, 3 rounds: Straight-arm pulldown, 12 reps; dumbbell straight-shoulder raises, 10 reps
- Dragon kicks, 15 reps, 3x
Gal Gadot Diet
Gal Gadot follows a Mediterranean diet and she loves to cook. Her diet includes eggs with quinoa, avocado and tomatoes, salads with fish and steak with vegetables and wild rice. She drinks plenty of water every day to keep herself hydrated.
To sum up, Gal Gadot is known for being one of the hottest actresses right now. Gadot has worked hard to become the successful actress that she is today and she is truly an inspiration for girl power. I hope that you have found this Gal Gadot workout routine and diet valuable.