This peanut butter banana smoothie for weight loss is a perfect combination of sweet, salty and protein-rich food. It is an ideal snack that I like to eat (more precisely, drink) before my training. It is also great for after a workout: a banana will restore lost energy and protein will feed tired muscles.
How to Prepare Peanut Butter Smoothie For Weight Loss
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 200 ml of milk of your choice
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana
- A pinch of cinnamon
Mix all the ingredients in a blender until you get a fine creamy smoothie that you will enjoy.
- If you want to reduce the fat in smoothie for weight loss, use peanut butter powder. Instead of 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, add 2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter powder.
- If your goal is to gain muscle mass, increase the amount of butter and bananas by another 50 percent.
- If you want your smoothie to be thicker and creamier, add 100 ml of milk instead of 200 ml. Then pour the mixture into bowls and eat with a spoon.
Did you try peanut butter banana smoothie for weight loss? Let me know in the comments.
3 Easy High Protein Bread Recipes
I am a big fan of bread and I am always in a search for different healthier versions of bread. That way I also provide…
Whey Protein Mug Cake in 1 Minute
I’ve been talking to a lot of people about “eating” during the quarantine. Most of the people are working from home and are being surrounded…
Quick and Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
So far, I’ve tried different versions of chocolate chip cookies, but these are one of my favorites. At home, I always have some protein nut…