This peanut butter banana smoothie for weight loss is a perfect combination of sweet, salty and protein-rich food. It is an ideal snack that I like to eat (more precisely, drink) before my training. It is also great for after a workout: a banana will restore lost energy and protein will feed tired muscles.
How to Prepare Peanut Butter Smoothie For Weight Loss
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 200 ml of milk of your choice
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana
- A pinch of cinnamon
Mix all the ingredients in a blender until you get a fine creamy smoothie that you will enjoy.
- If you want to reduce the fat in smoothie for weight loss, use peanut butter powder. Instead of 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, add 2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter powder.
- If your goal is to gain muscle mass, increase the amount of butter and bananas by another 50 percent.
- If you want your smoothie to be thicker and creamier, add 100 ml of milk instead of 200 ml. Then pour the mixture into bowls and eat with a spoon.
Did you try peanut butter banana smoothie for weight loss? Let me know in the comments.